The NB attaches great importance to your privacy. That is why we want to explain extensively and correctly what we do and do not do.
All personal data is processed to provide the information requested by you or to provide the service you require online.
Types of data we collect:
- We collect data that you voluntarily provide us by entering it on the Site, such as your name, your e-mail address and your address. We can also use this data for campaign purposes.
- When you contact us via e-mail, we can save the content of the message, your e-mail address, and the answers. We can also save any message or user information that you send us via the Site.
- In addition, interactions that you have with the NB via social networks can also be registered.
You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide. The NB is not liable for the consequences of entering incorrect information.
The NB does not store any data of persons under 13 years of age.
Your personal data will never be passed on or sold to third parties except as described in this Policy.
We may store and process personal information in Lebanon and other countries for an unlimited period of time.
Who we share your data with:
It is our policy not to share the personal information we collect from you through our Site with third parties, except as described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed on the Site. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- with NB’s employees, consultants, or volunteers who are engaged by or working with NB and who need access to such information to carry out their work for us;
- with candidates, organizations, groups or causes within the NB activities;
- when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on the Site, that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
- when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests, claims or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants, or court orders;
- when we believe in good faith that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to respond to claims or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the NB, our users, our employees, our volunteers, copyright owners, third parties or the public, including without limitation to protect such parties from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful activity or use of our Site;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, reorganization, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the assets of the NB.
We are not responsible for the actions of any service providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties. Nothing herein restricts the sharing of aggregated or anonymized information, which may be shared with third parties without your consent.
By entering your email address via our forms, you give your consent to receiving email communications from us.
You can manage your e-mail preferences yourself with the link that you will find at the bottom of each e-mail.
NB collects automatically generated, anonymous information about your surfing behavior while using the Site with the Google Analytics platform, including but not limited to how often certain pages are viewed. This information includes your IP address and the type of browser (the computer program to view Internet pages with) that you use.
For questions and complaints related to the processing of your personal data by the National Bloc Party, you can contact us by writing to the National Bloc Party, 291 Gouraud Street, Gemmayzeh, Beirut, Lebanon; or by emailing us at [email protected].
Updates to this policy: